Ultimate Skill Challenge on Curacao
Last weekend the Ultimate Skills Challenge of Flow and Manchester United was on Curacao.Sixteen-year old Sharrion Pietersz and 14-year-old Emian-Johar Semedo have been selected to represent Curacao against footballers from 14 other Caribbean countries where telecoms company Flow currently operates.
They were among 40 up and coming footballers between the ages of 13 and 16 who had their skills tested over the weekend at the Flow Ultimate Football Experience – a competition put together by Flow and Manchester United Football Club, and supported by the Caribbean Football Union (CFU).
The boys and girls vied for the chance to participate in a talent development football camp in Trinidad, and to possibly win a VIP trip that includes touring Old Trafford in England and viewing a Manchester United home game.
Top 10 Most Viewed
- U-17 scores in Surinam friendly
- Course for Youth Referees
- U-17 second in Surinam Tournament
- Kick-off Liga MCB 2017
- First win for Curacao U-13 in Aruba
- U-13 strong in Aruba Tournament
- Ultimate Skill Challenge on Curacao
- Curacao second in Aruba U-13 tournament
- Friendly match against El Salvador ends in 1-1
- Warm-up tournament Women Championship